Find the answer to your Linux question:
When I removed windows from my desktop I was also forced to say goodbye to the application Absolute Poker. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Looking for online poker recommendations

When I removed windows from my desktop I was also forced to say goodbye to the application Absolute Poker. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to a good replacement with linux support. I don't care to use emulators like wine or cadega. Thanks in advance.
    10" Sony Vaio SRX99P 850MHz P3-M 256MB RAM 20GB HD : ArchLinux
    14" Dell Inspiron 1420N 2GHz Core2Duo 2GB RAM 160GB HD : Xubuntu

You don't care about Wine? But someone was able to use this very game, as reported in the Wine applications DB.
    They said:
    The program installs correctly, and runs. However, creating a new account does not work (possibly due to the program attempting to open a browser window). When you click on the "New User" button, nothing happens.

However, I was able to test out actual gameplay due to the fact that I already had an account. I was able to log in and play various games without any errors.

Just Joined!
    Over the past 6 months - 1 year a lot of big poker rooms have started making their poker games available to Linux users, AbsolutePoker included.

If you do a google search for "linux poker" you'll see the number one result is:
    LinuxPoker.net - that website explains how to play at Absolute Poker using a Linux PC via their new java powered web-based software.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close