Results 1 to 2 of 2
I have Evolution set up in an UBUNTU distro and all is working fine except that my IMAP folders aren't working right. My IMAP root folder is "INBOX" and I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 08-05-2006 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Namespace / IMAP root in Evolution
I have Evolution set up in an UBUNTU distro and all is working fine except that my IMAP folders aren't working right. My IMAP root folder is "INBOX" and I can't seem to configure the account so that my folders appear at the same level as my INBOX folder. As it is, they are appearing as subfolders of my INBOX.
Any help with this? K-Mail works OK as does Thunderbird.
- 08-09-2006 #2
- In the Account Editor (Tools/Settings/Mail Accounts), select the IMAP account, choose the Receiving Options Tab, and look down the window for "Folders".
- Check the box for "Show only subscribed folders". This is VERY IMPORTANT! WITHOUT THIS, YOU CAN'T SELECT OR SEE ANY FOLDERS.
- Check the box for "Override Server-supplied folder namespace"
- Leave the type-in box empty for "Namespace"
- Kill and restart Evolution.
- Go to Tools/Subscribe to Folders and select the IMAP server.