Results 1 to 2 of 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
Namespace / IMAP root in Evolution
Any help with this? K-Mail works OK as does Thunderbird.
- In the Account Editor (Tools/Settings/Mail Accounts), select the IMAP account, choose the Receiving Options Tab, and look down the window for "Folders".
- Check the box for "Show only subscribed folders". This is VERY IMPORTANT! WITHOUT THIS, YOU CAN'T SELECT OR SEE ANY FOLDERS.
- Check the box for "Override Server-supplied folder namespace"
- Leave the type-in box empty for "Namespace"
- Kill and restart Evolution.
- Go to Tools/Subscribe to Folders and select the IMAP server.