Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone could suggest some good DVD burning software that will run on Red Hat 7.3. Thanks in Advance...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

DVD Burning Software

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could suggest some good DVD burning software that will run on Red Hat 7.3.

Thanks in Advance

Maybe there is something to be found here .....

Enjoy
    ---[ MS09-99896 - Vulnerability in All MS Windows OS ; Using Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution. ]---
    Hardware: Asus P4P800, 1GB, P4-3Ghz, Asus V9950, Maxtor ATA HD\'s, 3Com GBit lan, Audigy ZS Plat.

Just Joined!
    Is that for Data as well as video. All i will be burning is data

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    A video DVD is just a data DVD with a certain directory structure, so if it burns video DVDs, it burns data DVDs as well.

Just Joined!

Actually...

You can copy DVDs in Linux. The only thing you can't do is a FULL DVD copy. However, if you just want to copy the movie (i.e. no extras), I wrote a howto here: http://www.riskable.com/modules.php?...article&sid=12

Basically you just use transcode + dvdauthor to copy & make a valid DVD filesystem on your hard drive. Then you just burn that file system to the DVD using growisofs.

I use the script I wrote all the time. I usually don't care for DVD extras anyway (especially Disney previews!)