Find the answer to your Linux question:
The one reason I've still got my windows partition (besides the fact that I've never been able to throw anything away) is that I haven't found a decent equivalent to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

My Last Windows App

The one reason I've still got my windows partition (besides the fact that I've never been able to throw anything away) is that I haven't found a decent equivalent to Microsoft Frontpage. I need an html editor that has the ability to publish pages to remote servers. It doesn't need to be overly functional, the website is not very professional, I just need it to post updates. I would also like it to be fairly simple to use. I've tried Amaya but didn't like it too much and have tried downloading GINF but can't seem to find a reliable source. I've tried here:

http://www.linuxsoft.cz/en/sw_detail.php?id_item=175

Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Thanks. I'll try those.

2nd vote for Nvu.

If you like being able to work in a split view (with code in the top half and WYSIWYG on the bottom), check out Quanta+.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!

Linux Newbie
    Quanta is my editor of choice. It's great for managing a site with easy uploading. The editor is simple to use and has wizards for common HTML elements. Uploading can be don't on an individual file basis or by a scan that determines which files have changed since the last upload.

In addition to those already mentioned some other options include: Erwin, Screem, and gPHPEdit.