Find the answer to your Linux question:
According to the ads Evolution can do Lotus Notes messaging. Any idea how to get it to connect and communicate with Lotus Notes? I want to use it to email, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Evolution Lotus Notes connector?

According to the ads Evolution can do Lotus Notes messaging. Any idea how to get it to connect and communicate with Lotus Notes? I want to use it to email, but the email at work here is Lotus Notes.

Don't say Wine, can't get the damn thing to work and it's getting terribly irritating.

Thanks!

hmmm. weird I can't find anything on the website...
    The Ximian connector is voor exchange....

If you want to use pop and smtp only.. it will work.
    But I haven't found a calendar sync app for syncing Lotus Notes and Evolution.
    If you find one, let me know... I'm running LN using wine now...
    ---[ MS09-99896 - Vulnerability in All MS Windows OS ; Using Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution. ]---
    Hardware: Asus P4P800, 1GB, P4-3Ghz, Asus V9950, Maxtor ATA HD\'s, 3Com GBit lan, Audigy ZS Plat.

Just Joined!

Re:Lotus Notes on Wine....

Hmmmmm.... You say that you use LN via Wine... I've installed Notes however I cannot get the client to attach files. I've changed to Native DLLs for comdlg32.dll and commdlg.dll, but it still doesn't work. The error message it spits out is "Error reading Metafile From Clipboard". Please let me know if you had to do anything special to conquer this crippling "no attachments allowed problem", please share your wisdom!!! TIA

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Bump...

Anyone get Notes to attach ?