Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am new to linux. Running FC4 64-bit. Just updated firefox to 2.0. Problem: When using IE, if you single click anywhere in the address text box, the whole address ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Firefox address box issues

I am new to linux. Running FC4 64-bit. Just updated firefox to 2.0.
    Problem: When using IE, if you single click anywhere in the address text box, the whole address highlights, which is nice, because you can then just type in a new address over whatever is currently in there. With firefox on linux, I have to click and drag across the whole address in order to highlight it. I realize that this is a rather small inconvenience, but it is nice to be able to highlight with just a click. I don't have this problem with firefox on Windows. Any ideas?

'double click' in Address bar of FireFox. it will select whole address. start typing new address.

casper
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!

Wow! I feel pretty dumb.

Thanks Devils-casper. I actually did research this on google, to try and find the answer myself. You would think that I would've thought of that. Thanks a lot for your help.