Find the answer to your Linux question:
Sir with great respect it is state that i am a student of computer science i have need to install the open diameter i read the help that is given ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

how to isstall open diameter

Sir
    with great respect it is state that i am a student of computer science i have need to install the open diameter i read the help that is given on the site adddress is http://www.opendiameter.org/ Open Diameter Installation Instructions but i cannot understand on it that which root i shall use in it home or user plz send me full and detail installing making configuring etc document help i shall be very tankful to u thanks.

Which Linux distribution are you using ?

Did you look at the installation instructions ?
    http://www.opendiameter.org/twiki/bi...er/InstallDocs
    "To express yourself in freedom, you must die to everything of yesterday. From the 'old', you derive security; from the 'new', you gain the flow."

-Bruce Lee

Banned

how to install the open diameter

dear
    i use the method of installing the open diameter from the site called www.opendiameter.org in that the last method of installing open diameter on redhat 9 i use that because i am using the redhat 9 in 2nd step they say that Create a configuration file: $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h and add the following line:

#include <ace/config-linux.h>

Create build configuration file:

$ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU
    Add following lines in the above file:

include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNU
    ssl=1

i cannot understand how this file should be created and what is $ACE_ROOT what is $ plz replay
    on tufail_fifa@hotmail.com and same email
    thanks

Banned

how to send mail on group

Dear
    how to send the mail on group that mail should be view to all

Do not post a private message to all (or groups of members). You have posted enough on this subject, please wait patiently for a reply. If you persist in duplicating entries, or begin sending private messages to members on this matter I will consider this spam and your account will be suspended.