Find the answer to your Linux question:
so ive been using firefox fine and then i decided i wanted to play some games on yahoo with a friend. well for that it seemed i needed to dl ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

firefox trouble

so ive been using firefox fine and then i decided i wanted to play some games on yahoo with a friend. well for that it seemed i needed to dl jre altho i thought it should have already been installed and setup already. so i tried installing it and nothing worked. the next day i tried to login to a website and now .php pages or .aspx pages wont work either. i dont know what happened maybe i screwed something up when trying to install the jre plugin but mozilla works fine (except java applets still wont load). im using fc5 and tried removing and reinstalling firefox and mozilla via yum but i still cant view .php files...any hint in the right direction would be helpful. i know i was kinda vague in my description as to what i may have done but i dont really know what else i should post. if you need more info just let me know.

delete .mozilla folder in your home folder and un/re-install firefox. check if it works. back-up bookmarks before deleting .mozilla folder.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First