Any network friendly web browser?
I'm looking for a web browser which can run on more than one computer at the same time while also SHARING bookmarks. When a bookmark is created or moved or deleted on one computer, these changes are reflected on another computer on the LAN.
Firefox can't do this--when Firefox runs on one computer it "locks" the profile so it can't be used simultaneously on any other computer. Also, a complex set of scripts to try to keep bookmarks.html synchronized won't work because Firefox completely ignores any changes to bookmarks.html while running.
Here's an example of the sort of network friendliness I mean:
1. I open my web browser on my HTPC and also my server.
2. There's some problem with Xine on my HTPC but it's annoying to search the web on my TV.
3. I go to my server to Google for a solution. I find a great web page with a fix and bookmark it.
4. I go to my HTPC and click on the "bookmarks" menu. The web page which I just bookmarked on the server appears on my HTPC also!
5. I use that web page to fix my HTPC, and all is well...
With Firefox, this scenario won't work. I can do some ugly workarounds, or e-mail myself a link, or something, but it's simply a pain. It would be far more elegant for all of my PCs to share bookmarks 100%, 24/7.
Is there any web browser capable of this?