K3B throwing weird erroneous error message....
I am using a distribution called Ultimate Edition which is based on Ubuntu. It has Gnome and KDE. The latest version of K3b is installed.
I have burned .iso images from within KDE and Gnome as both root and user with several different media and I ALWAYS get an error message that track 1 doesn't match. Finally, after getting sick of this, I actually tried one of the disks that I burned and it was fine. It was a Linux LiveCD and the CD ran great. I checked all of the md5sums, by the way and they always matched between the download and checksums of the websites. I set K3B to verify the checksum of the burn and the source (the downloaded .iso image). This is when it throws the error message that is apparently bogus.