KOrganizer and iCalx
Somehow I got it into my head that it would be awesome to have my calendar data stored remotely so that I can access it from any computer. iCalx.com offers this service for free, but I can't get it to work with Korganizer! I can make it work with Sunbird, but I really prefer the interface of Korganizer. Any ideas?
Did you ever find a solution? I am wanting to do the exact same thing.
Originally Posted by Plastech
- Create your free iCal Exchange account - iCal Exchange
- Log into iCalX
- Note your private ical URL (something like http://icalx.com/private/YOUR-USERNAME/)
- Open korganizer
- In the bottom left hand Calender resource pane, click the Add... button
- Select "Calender in remote file" and click the OK button
- in both the Download from and Upload to fields put your private icalx URL
- Configure your automatic setting if necessary and then click the OK button
- Now you will be prompted for your icalx credentials
- Now you should have a online hosted calender
- Remember to sync!