mozilla 1.5 launch & profile issue
I installed mozilla 1.5 last week, however, it isn't working as I expected. Can someone please point out where I have misconfigured my mozilla 1.5?? I doubt this is a bug, it must be something on my end. Any help is appreciated.
(RH9 w/ Gnome and Mozilla 1.5)
1. Click the launcher to open a mozilla window (in a default profile, no questions asked)
2. Click the launcher again to open a second mozilla window (in the SAME default profile, no questions asked)
1. Click the launcher --> One mozilla window opens in a default profile, no questions asked.
2. Click the launcher again --> "Select user profile" dialog opens asking for me to pick a profile
3. Select the default profile --> Alert "Mozilla cannot use the profile "default" because it is in use. Please choose another profile or create a new one." OK
4. Click OK, create a new profile.
5. Create Profile --> No errors.
6. At Select User Profile dialog, choose new profile --> opens newly created profile.
7. Repeat from step 2 for every new mozilla session
Apparently I need a new profile for every launcher click... that is so not cool because I can't even link to mozilla from other applications if I already have a mozilla session open! Arg. What have I misconfigured?
Oh yes, one more note; If I <ctrl>-N from an existing mozilla session, a new window is created as expected.