Please Help: Regarding mozilla
on accessing any website through mozilla on Redhat Linux 9.0, I get "Cache access denied" error. For your input information I want to give some information like....
1. my system is inside a private LAN.
2. I use IP address 172.31.67.21
3. Address of internal proxy server is 172.31.100.6 ( port:3128 )
( Which is Used in browsers configuration )
4. Our global IP is like 212.x.x.11 (I don't know Exactly)
5. Mozilla version is 1.2.26 (which comes with LINUX intallation).
6. Other browser is working on same configuration.
7. One month ago, mozilla was also working for same configuration.
8. In order to access internet, when we press enter (after entering URLs) we
get a windows for entering authorization information (user name &
password). But presently in mozilla we are not getting this Authorization
required window (I think this is my main problem).
9. On using other browser (like galeon And konqueror ), we are able to get that authurization window.
I think above information is sufficient. If any information is required please ask.Please give some idea so that I can aceess the net through mozilla.
Can this problem is solved by updating the mozilla?