Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Code: failed downloading libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.ibiblio.org: 550 libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz: No such file or directory warning: failed to get filesize for libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz failed downloading libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.ibiblio.org: 550 libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz: No such file ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Code:
    failed downloading libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.ibiblio.org: 550 libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz: No such file or directory
    warning: failed to get filesize for libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz
    failed downloading libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.ibiblio.org: 550 libdownload-1.1-4.pkg.tar.gz: No such file or directory
    warning: failed to get filesize for pacman-3.0.6-2.pkg.tar.gz
    failed downloading pacman-3.0.6-2.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.ibiblio.org: 550 pacman-3.0.6-2.pkg.tar.gz: No such file or directory
    error: could not cwd to /pub/Linux/ArchLinux/current/os/i686/: 550 Failed to change directory.
    warning: failed to get filesize for libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz
    failed downloading libarchive-2.4.0-2.pkg.tar.gz from ftp.iasi.roedu.net: 550 Failed to open file.
    error: failed to retrieve some files from current
    Back to square one, so maybe I should try using the install CD to install Xorg
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

oz
    forum.guy
    If you have a fast internet connection, you'd be best off to download the latest ftp installation iso and go from there, in my opinion. The pacman issue if fixed in that iso, too. Then you can download anything extra you want after getting the base system set up.

Be sure to check the Arch wiki for lots of help getting things setup and running.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2