Hello Linux Forums, and Arch users, I posted this here instead of in the official Arch forums because I couldn't register because of the strange question they ask at the end (during registration), probably to check if you're not a bot, but let's get down to business. Well, I'm on a Dell Inspiron 1525 with an Intel 965 GM video chipset (from dmesg). I'm using the xf86-video-intel driver, and Xorg (using xfce4) works flawlessly, including compositing. Before getting into details about the HDMI, I'd like to ask why I don't gave an xorg.conf.d/10-moniter.conf, it's not there, just evdev, quirks, and synaptics (because I figured that moniter.conf could be modified to include HDMI). So, basically when I'm on my XFCE4 desktop, I plug in the HDMI cable and to the TV, and on windows, it would would work, but on Arch the TV just says: "No input", and my desktop just stays the same, so absolutely nothing happens. If I have it connected upon bootup, the HDMI displays until I select to boot Arch linux on Grub, then the tv screen goes blank. Any ideas? I've tried Googling this but I got no decent results, just a bunch of random posts of audio not working with Nvidia. Thanks for the support.

PS - I did dmesg and lspci (with grep HDMI) and no results, so maybe it doesn't even recognize it, but then what do I do? There's obviously Linux support for HDMI...