Results 1 to 1 of 1
Hello everyone, I was implementing a device driver for "Post Processor" (which is used for color space conversion and some scaling) peripheral on one of the ARM11 based SOC samsung ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 12-06-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Device driver for Post Processor for ARM11 based SOC
I was implementing a device driver for "Post Processor" (which is used for color space conversion and some scaling) peripheral on one of the ARM11 based SOC samsung s3c6410x.
I have developed the basic skeleton for the driver and a test application. I am trying to write the output to a kernel buffer.
But there seems to be some problem as no output is coming.
The data flow is like --
1) Taking the image raw file and writting it onto user space buffers.
2) Then writting it onto one kernel space buffer (say source_buffer).
3) Setting the necessary register settings for the peripheral and then writting the "source_buffer" address into peripheral DMA registers for source image (peripheral has a dedicated DMA); and another kernel buffer "destination_buffer" address into peripheral's DMA registers for destination image.
4) Then enabling the peripheral by setting its trigger bit.
5) Finally the writting the output from "destination_buffer" to another user space buffer.
Thanks in advance