Find the answer to your Linux question:
I were following this guy on youtube on how to install Arch. (watch?v=HtTt674qi74) and after installation all i got is this Untitled.jpg Where is graphic interface?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need help installing Arch!

I were following this guy on youtube on how to install Arch. (watch?v=HtTt674qi74)

and after installation all i got is this Untitled.jpg

Where is graphic interface?

Install what you want with Arch ... that includes the GUI

With Arch you install what you want, that includes installing a GUI as a separate activity. I suggest you refer to the guide here

Just Joined!

Great Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan183 View Post
    With Arch you install what you want, that includes installing a GUI as a separate activity. I suggest you refer to the beginners guide
    That guide is great , I'm an Arch noob, and i've only been using Linux for about a year, But by following that guide I can install a fully-working arch system in 20 mins to an hour.

Also, If you're new to linux and/or the arch way, Then you might consider starting with a more "noob-friendly" distro like Manjaro Linux(I'm currently using this), Bridge, Linux, Or maybe Cinnarch

Also, No matter what linux distro i'm using, I can almost ALWAYS find the answer to my questions by searching the Arch Linux wiki. It's probably the biggest, and fullest linux wiki on the entire net.

I'm loving Arch Linux(and Arch based distros) and the "Arch Way" in general. As far as i'm concernced, switching to arch(or at least trying it out) is a great investment for ANY linux user, New or Old.

Plus you can use Arch in VBOX to learn the installation process without interuppting you're regular computer usage.