Find the answer to your Linux question:

Thread: Manjaro Deepin.

Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Manjaro Deepin.

Did an install of Manjaro Deepin today after running Manjaro Xfce for quite a while. I like the modern look and feel of the Deepin DE along with the Arch based Manjaro Distro that gives me the AUR for all that great, bleeding edge software. If you're looking for something that looks "modern" but don't want Gnome3 give the Deepin DE a look. Anyway, just wanted to share since I've not been on the forums for quite awhile.
    No matter where ya' go, there ya' are.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Welcome back TNF. Thanks for the observations.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

-->
    Manjaro Deepin 16.03 features the latest version of Deepin, but that shouldn't be surprising since all of the Manjaro projects usually live on the bleeding edge.
    "For the Manjaro release many packages have been adjusted and customized in close cooperation with Arch-Deepin and Linuxdeepin to make the desktop experience as smooth and responsive as is expected from an Arch-based environment. Manjaro Deepin 16.03 runs the latest state of development of the Deepin project, adding our well tried and tested in-house tools like Manjaro Settings Manager," wrote the developers.

$spacer_open
$spacer_close