Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Mac4Lin reaches a new milestone! Mac4Lin Downloads: 1 TeraByte (TB) and counting...... I wanna thank everyone for their support...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Mac4Lin reaches a new milestone!

Mac4Lin Downloads: 1 TeraByte (TB) and counting......

I wanna thank everyone for their support

Nice work. It looks excellent. I would definitely try it out if it wasn't for me owning a Mac.

After looking more at this, I think a good chunk of the work could be done in a them fro Gnome rather than individually installing components. Obviously the bootsplash and GDM themes would be seperate but surely everything from the wallpaper to icons to metacity theme could be done together? Or how about a script? That said it looks pretty good if you're into that kind of thing.

Just Joined!
    Yeah wanna do it, but got no time for scripting. Been busy wid other work.

Just Joined!
    Guys, Mac4Lin has been approved to be a contender for FOSS India awards. Here is the list of projects approved:
    openITis.com aka linuxforu.com -- India's contribution to gnu, linux, free software, open source communities

Mac4Lin is at listed at no. 27

Kindly post your comments in the link given below. It'll help Mac4Lin.
    openITis.com aka linuxforu.com -- India's contribution to gnu, linux, free software, open source communities

(Jus follow the link which reads: Click here to discuss or voice your opinion)

Just Joined!
    I downloaded your program off of your website and as i install it to my apprences, it says invalid format

Just Joined!
    You need to untar that file first before installing. Its NOT the theme. Its just a collection of all the resources. Untar it and then install the GTK theme thats in it throught Appearance Preferences. Read the documentation if you are confused.

Just Joined!
    Mac4Lin version 0.4

18th December 2007

Your favorite Mac4Lin is back! A new version, more changes, better looks and an overall more polished product. Please read changelog for information of changes in this version. It gives me immense pleasure to inform all that downloads have crossed 2.6 TB till date!

Please go through the Documentation for illustrated installation instructions. Also some entities like GTK Metacity theme etc. now include two versions. Hence individual README files are included only if there is a need to convey release specific information which the generic documentation does not include. Please read the README file for more details in such cases.

Apply it, flaunt it, enjoy it!

Mac4Lin has been approved to be a contender for FOSS awards. If you like this project then please post your comments and vote for it. Follow the link given below. It'll help Mac4Lin.

(Jus follow the link which reads: Click here to discuss or voice your opinion)

Screenshots:

For any suggestions/comments/complaints/feedback/bug tracking please drop me a mail.

E-Mail: infra_red_dude.users@sourceforge.net
    Project Website and Download: SourceForge.net: Mac4Lin

Anirudh (a.k.a infra_red_dude)

I just noticed that Mac4lin has won FOSS India Award !
    Well Done, Good Job infra_red_dude !!!!
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Thanks pal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast