Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi , Can any one put the group of questions for the linux administrator interview question for 2- 3 exp . I know that can be available from google but ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Post Linux Admin interview questions

Hi ,

Can any one put the group of questions for the linux administrator interview question for 2- 3 exp . I know that can be available from google but if some linux expert ( Linux Guru ) Explain it with answers that will be a great help to upcoming linux administrators . like me ...

Thanks in advance ...

John

No Offense. But being a Good Linux Administrator requires you to read still and look what you do.

Why did you post this in the Distribution Specific 'Red Hat' Forum and not in the Coffee Lounge or Misc Questions?

Ah well after being Grumpy Ill try to help you out (to show you I do care..)

This Interview is like a Job interview?
    Well I got the question if I was experienced with Linux.
    And I just reacted by putting words in his face. It was something like this: "Well I do run Gentoo linux so that means I did configure The Kernel of the System Myself and I also did Compile it.."
    Then you might have to explain what you just said. And then just explain them what a Kernel is and what Compiling means.

I hope that helps
    New Users, please read this..
    Google first, then ask..

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinVossen View Post
    No Offense. But being a Good Linux Administrator requires you to read still and look what you do.

Why did you post this in the Distribution Specific 'Red Hat' Forum and not in the Coffee Lounge or Misc Questions?

Ah well after being Grumpy Ill try to help you out (to show you I do care..)

This Interview is like a Job interview?
    Well I got the question if I was experienced with Linux.
    And I just reacted by putting words in his face. It was something like this: "Well I do run Gentoo linux so that means I did configure The Kernel of the System Myself and I also did Compile it.."
    Then you might have to explain what you just said. And then just explain them what a Kernel is and what Compiling means.

I hope that helps
    Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards