Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Hey, you think i could make a bussiness selling coffins with cd drives for yall?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Hey, you think i could make a bussiness selling coffins with cd drives for yall?
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
    A Penny for your Thoughts

Formerly Known as qub333

yeah i think you could :P cause i want to be buried with slackware LOL
    BIG K aka Kyle
    Programming Forums
    www.kylekonline.com
    Please don\'t PM me for help-- ask in the forums instead!

do you think i should offer a dual drive option for you? special price!

Formerly Known as qub333

Better yet...instead of roses at my funeral, bring Gentoo CDs...bouquets of Gentoo CDs.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just Joined!
    Although I havnt been using Linux long, I've always liked the look of SuSE. Now I've installed it, I like the way it works too :P

i dunno if i can make it, but can you include in your will a cyber funeral? like webcast or summin? then ill just ship the cd's.

Formerly Known as qub333

RH 7.3

RH 7.3 - That I keep With me , Some old cd I use to make some thaings , but RH 7.3 is my first choice to keep in archives !! I will never throw it !!

Just Joined!
    I started with OpenLinux from what was then Caldera Systems. I had NO problems. Before I decided on a distro to try, I spent many hours (from a Windose install) researching Linux boards, looking for the distros with the most probs, and the least, and OpenLinux had very few, compared to other distros (three posted requests for help in two years on my fav board; all posted by me as I hadn't used CLI in many years). Then Caldera Systems merged with SCO, and promptly did a header off the deep end of a dry pool! When SCO removed Linux from their product offering, I switched to SuSE.
    I've used OpenLinux, SuSE, and RedHat. I prefer what OpenLinux gave me, but no longer offers (time to boot about 5 minutes less than SuSE). RedHat sucks big weiners. SuSE is tolerable. But SCO is as bad as, if not worse than microsoft, so I use SuSE for now. I'm looking as a source-based distro called SourceMage. One of these days, I'll d/l it and say "to hell with all others, with the possible exception of LFS".

Linux Newbie
    i have been a fairly loyal user of slackware. been using it since version 8.0, currently on 9.1. haven't upgraded my computer since i left my computer at home. i regret that decision, if i had known that there was rj-45 ports in my apartment in pa, i would of brought it.

however, i don't feel overly loyal to slackware. it just seems to fit me the best. in fact i have been considering other distros, like debian and gentoo. since they have a much more mature updating system.

Linux User
    Started by playing with something called Grey Cat then moved to RH 5.0 then to RH 7.3 then to RH 9.0 then to SUSE 9.0 now running SUSE 9.1 and every time I switched or upgraded I did not look back
    Long live the revolution!
    Have a nice day.
    If you want real change vote Libertarian!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast