Results 1 to 7 of 7
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 09-02-2004 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
You just might be a Linux Redneck iffn...Registered Linux user #346571
"All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude
- 09-02-2004 #2You use an AOL CD-ROM as a coaster for your beer."Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- 09-02-2004 #3Originally Posted by sarumont
- 09-03-2004 #4Originally Posted by techieMoe
isn't it dangerous to microwave metalic obejects? (ie, the CD, will it not be very hot and sort of risc to explode?)Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.
- 09-03-2004 #5Originally Posted by scientica
- 09-03-2004 #6You close your computer case with duct tape.
You think that M$ software just "ain't right".
- 09-04-2004 #7
Well dog gone I got me a new use for those stack of AOL disks