Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have recently installed linux and would like to introduce my self to this forum....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Hi people

I have recently installed linux and would like to introduce my self to this forum.

Linux Guru
    Hiya welcome to this_site_does_not_exist

always good to see new faces

Jason

flw
    Linux Engineer
    Hey there Matrix, do you have any special interest in Linux or just starting out?
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"

Just Joined!
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself aswell. Im running Redhat 8.0 and XP on dual boot, used to Run Mandrake -- Redhat 6.0 and Win98 a couple of years ago, so i kinda know what im doing. Having a Winmodem on the old system meant i gave up on Linux, but now i have broadband im back in the swing of the things with the Redhat 8.0 distro The plan is to get rid of XP completely, but at the mo there are still a few things i gotta install.

I hope to post loads, as i could do with being a member of a fairly new forum/site instead of the over-techie filled other sites :P

Laters

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallyhocommando
    Hi everyone,

I hope to post loads, as i could do with being a member of a fairly new forum/site instead of the over-techie filled other sites :P

Laters
    Hiya,

Welcome aboard!

Good to see people who want to take an active participation within the forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and can learn new things and teach others via this_site_does_not_exist!

Jason

flw
    Linux Engineer
    Welcome Tallyhocommando,

Always nice to have people to help ask and help answer a few questions.

See you on the board,
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"