Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
It's just anooying isn't it..... especially with hotmail.... that's the worst. My bro read an article in Computer shopper about how bad hotmail was for spam..... They setup a hotmail ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

It's just anooying isn't it..... especially with hotmail.... that's the worst.

My bro read an article in Computer shopper about how bad hotmail was for spam.....

They setup a hotmail account, and told NO ONE about it, not even anyone in the office, i think one person knew about the email account, and they just waited for spam.... i think they received it within an hour! :o
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Linux Newbie
    You've no idea how disturbing it is when you discover that your girlfriend receives tons of spam asking if she's interested in penis enlargement.

Quote Originally Posted by sdousley
    My bro read an article in Computer shopper about how bad hotmail was for spam.....

They setup a hotmail account, and told NO ONE about it, not even anyone in the office, i think one person knew about the email account, and they just waited for spam.... i think they received it within an hour! :o
    Very scary!
    Registered Linux User #371543!
    Get force-get May The Source Be With You
    /dev/null
    /dev/null2

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyro
    You've no idea how disturbing it is when you discover that your girlfriend receives tons of spam asking if she's interested in penis enlargement.
    Well, IS she?
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3