Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello. You may call me Rob. I'm not new to Linux but not a guru either. I've recently put together a non-general purpose Linux distro which I called Anubis-Linux, you ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

My introduction.

Hello. You may call me Rob. I'm not new to Linux but not a guru either.

I've recently put together a non-general purpose Linux distro which I called Anubis-Linux, you can find it over at Ibiblio.org FTP's. I do need help with it.

Right now, it contains lots of devel tools and documentation, but there's always room for more. Not to mention it could use a cleaning up, tuning and securing - it is a remaster, not made from scratch.

In the end - glad to be here.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RFahy View Post
    Hello. You may call me Rob. I'm not new to Linux but not a guru either.

I've recently put together a non-general purpose Linux distro which I called Anubis-Linux, you can find it over at Ibiblio.org FTP's. I do need help with it.

Right now, it contains lots of devel tools and documentation, but there's always room for more. Not to mention it could use a cleaning up, tuning and securing - it is a remaster, not made from scratch.

In the end - glad to be here.
    Welcome - not a guru but you have already put together a distro? Experts are specially welcomed.