Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
If they show many more episodes of Stargate Universe that are as poor as the one that played last night (Cloverdale), I'm going to have to give up on the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

If they show many more episodes of Stargate Universe that are as poor as the one that played last night (Cloverdale), I'm going to have to give up on the entire series I'm afraid. I'd like to see it go on for many years, but it's not likely to happen with episodes like that one. Just my own opinion, of course.

[Off topic... but some bad news for Caprica fans]:
    SyFy announced today the cancellation of that series, with the final five episodes to be shown during the first part of 2011.
    oz

[Off topic... but some bad news for Caprica fans]: SyFy announced today the cancellation of that series, with the final five episodes to be shown during the first part of 2011.
    Noooooooooooooo! I'm Bummed out.

As far as Universe goes. The preview looked promising with some gratuitous space ship dueling for next episode. (I hope)
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    re. caprica - bummer too! I like it, better than SGU if that matters. It is an interesting treatment of the genesis of the Cylons, and some really good social commentary. I'll personally be sad to see it go. There hasn't been much worth watching this season otherwise...
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

oz
    forum.guy
    I tried several times to get into Caprica but never could do it. On the other hand, I totally loved the 2004 Battlestar Galactica remake. Sorry that it's being cancelled, but all is not lost because from what I understand they are about to start a new series about the life of a young William Adama during the first Cylon war:

Syfy Greenlights Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome - ComingSoon.net

Back to Stargate, I have a feeling that Universe might be on its last season. I was barely able to stick with it last season, but perhaps it will begin to captivate fans before this season is over and continue on.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy

bad news for (some) Stargate fans

Yep, this is indeed the final season for Stargate Universe as was confirmed by SyFy earlier today:

Syfy Cancels ‘Stargate Universe’ – Deadline.com
    oz

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10