Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Originally Posted by zba78 Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black yey going camping in the hills this weekend but there are reports of strong winds lol In that case either DON'T wear ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zba78
    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_dressed_in_black
    yey going camping in the hills this weekend but there are reports of strong winds

lol
    In that case either DON'T wear a kilt, or DO make sure you wear some underwear if you are going to wear a kilt
    lol i wont be wearing a kilt i dont own 1 either :'( mainly coz my family is english, i am seing as being english (even tho i was born in scotland) (i speak in an english accent)
    i will get 1 when i have got some cash.
    prob wear like my grandads tartan
    hmm this brings a new poll to mind ( fav country)

Quote Originally Posted by zba78
    Whatever my wife has planned for me to do. You see that's what women do, They plan what WE should do for THEM in OUR free time
    LOL! Yes, that is universally true I believe! Before having kids, I'd love to go bass fishing. I'm afraid to say now that we have a three and a half year old, and a one year old, my boat is for sale!

So now, I spend my spare time, (what little I have..) trying to learn Linux better which is why I'm here, and trying to help out new users if I can. I love playing Team Fortress under Linux, Trespasser, Starcraft and a few other games that work well with wine. I also spend a great deal of my spare time moderating over at Linuxcompatible.org.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Just Joined!
    I usually play videogames or tool around with my guitar.
    I'm not 21 for a another few months, so not so much drinking for me (I got arrested once, so I take it easy now). That isn't to say I don't indulge in other things, but those will remain nameless.

I listen to a lot of music too. I try not to think of music in genres, just whatever pleases my ears. If anyone is interested some of my favorite bands include: Minibosses, The Advantage, Hella, The F***ing Champs, Trans Am, At the Drive-In, Beach Boys/Brian Wilson, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Guns 'n Roses (saving up for a GnR tatoo ) and plenty, plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by raublekick
    I usually play videogames or tool around with my guitar.
    Heh heh... "tool" around.. Actually I do that too, considering I like TOOL and all.

If anyone is interested some of my favorite bands include: Minibosses,
    YES! Another Minibosses fan! They rock, and they're flying in the face of the RIAA as well! They give away all their songs online and STILL sell out albums. Rock on.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    hehe I was hoping there would be more Minibosses fans here. My user name comes from their message board, it's a long story though...

Have you ever seen them live? I highly suggest it if you get a chance. Not sure where you live, but they play MAGfest in Virginia every year. I saw them there this year and last, as well as in Boston. I'm gonna fly out to Phoenix to hang out with them again after Thanksgiving as well.

Just Joined!
    Have to agree, at least in part, with zba78 and others about the ever-present honey-do list... but aside from that, I play with computers (which is also my job), watch (or attend) football games, read, listen to the radio/CDs, go to movies... the usual.

Just Joined!
    Gaming,computers,music and digital photography.

Just Joined!
    Back when I had free time, before deciding to go back to school, I messed with my computer, did martial arts, read books for pleasure.

Now I read books I do not want to out of necessity, use my computer to study and long for the day I can find time to start training in the martial arts again.

Linux Engineer
    computers, of course.

..but other than computers, i like dong political stuff, working on cars, being outside, skateboarding, and anything that involves learning cool stuff.

Linux Newbie
    I like doin **** with my girlfriend and getting high and drunk. I gotta do somethin that makes me feel like somethin, right? Oh yes, dont forget linux and well I guess windows too, considering to go into it for a job I gotta have both! Then I can take charge and migrate to 100% linux .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast