Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
I genrally just work on Linux. I currently have 2 linux systems that I am trying to get running right and I will have another in a day or two....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I genrally just work on Linux. I currently have 2 linux systems that I am trying to get running right and I will have another in a day or two.

Linux User
    I read some computer books, of course work on PC, sometimes play football with friends...
    Linux registered user #358842
    Human knowledge belongs to the world.

As people might well know, spend most of it in the IRC channel chattin away. If i'm not in there, i'll be on MSN lol...... yes, i like to talk.
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Linux Newbie
    I play World of Warcraft in about 80% of my free time, while listening to U2 or Bowling for Soup...
    Looks like I'm gonna have to forget WoW this weekend, 2 essays and 3 plans to do
    I used to be on MSN all the time to, until the people I usually talk to started blocking me

Linux Engineer
    I spend lots of time in front of the computer, which I ofcourse only have linux on ... Testing new distros, playing some games, chatting at IRC (xchat) or MSN (gaim), being outside with friends to the movies and such, watch TV and I guess also school and homework... I have gotten the highest score in maths the last two semesters, and in history + geography the last three semesters, it takes some work to keep it up :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nekogami
    Back when I had free time, before deciding to go back to school, I messed with my computer, did martial arts, read books for pleasure.

Now I read books I do not want to out of necessity, use my computer to study and long for the day I can find time to start training in the martial arts again.
    wow same since at skl i had to give up judo

never had chance to go back

Linux Enthusiast
    In general, socialize, occasionally go eating out, sometimes see a good movie in the cinema. Favorite: watch movies at home, read a good book (not much done for a while though), fool around behind my computer(s)/internet/website/etc. And also try to free up some time for the Volvo 850 club.

Oh... I forgot Linux, didn't I.... Linux is the stuff that holds everything together, like the Force

Linux Newbie
    right now i am reading the
    The rise and fall of the third reich
    it could take me around three months to finish........
    i
    Portability is for people who cannot programme

Linux User
    I'm in school, I don't have any free time
    On the rare occasion that I do, however, I usually squander it online reading forums, checking email, and playing chess

build and fly RC airplanes, play on my computers, and entertain my girl
    Blog
    Registered Linux user 396557

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3