Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is it possible to do Phd through Distance Learning? I'm working from India,so i can't leave my job. I would like to pursue a Phd in computer science -- File ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Exclamation Phd through Distance Learning

Is it possible to do Phd through Distance Learning? I'm working from India,so i can't leave my job. I would like to pursue a Phd in computer science -- File System is my fav.subject .

I'm looking for good indian or a foreign university which will allow me complete this course?
    Is this possible? Share your thoughts . ( I have googled a bit - didn't get useful info )
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

ah.. Dr. Lakshmipathi

I googled out this one -> PhD Programmes | IIIT Hyderabad

Distance Learning Phd

May be you have seen this before.. but i really don't know much.
    May be you should ask someone who has done it already. because there are not many Indians around this forum(comparatively).
    Never make any misteaks.

Read my Blog at --> Penguin Inside Subscribe Feed

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by b2bwild View Post
    ah.. Dr. Lakshmipathi
    ha ha ha but the real motivation is to learn more File system and create a reliable and efficient file system

Quote Originally Posted by b2bwild View Post
    Thanks a lot for the links I'll check them and also I'll try and find a Phd guy and seek more info.
    Last edited by Lakshmipathi; 12-10-2009 at 05:33 AM.
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Banned
    May be you have seen this before.. but i really don't know much. May be you should ask someone who has done it already. because there are not many Indians around this forum