Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
It hasn't been released just yet so I've not seen it but very much looking forward to seeing the remake of John Wayne's classic western, True Grit : True Grit ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

to be released on Dec 22, 2010

It hasn't been released just yet so I've not seen it but very much looking forward to seeing the remake of John Wayne's classic western, True Grit:

True Grit (2010) - IMDb

The casting looks to be very good and after seeing Jeff Bridges in his Oscar winning role for Crazy Heart, I think he'll do fine as the main character, Rooster Cogburn. In fact, I can't think of anyone that might play the part better, except for "Duke" himself.
    oz

Linux is everywhere

Watched The Social Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia a few days before.

Apart from how the movie and the backdrop was, one can see Mark (in the movie) using his Sony box with some Linux using an old KDE version, I think 3.5.X, I used to use so the panel seems like the one.
    That was enough reason to make me smile throughout the movie and boasting to my WiN7head girl, 'see Mark too uses Linux' lolz
    Overall, nice movie and nice work by the crew.

oz
    forum.guy

can't recommend this one

The Killing Room (2009) - IMDb

While Chloe Sevigny played her part extremely well, the story itself was overly intense and depressing... perhaps the most depressing movie I've seen to date. Certainly there will be some that will like it, but I can't recommend it personally.
    oz

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22