Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Originally Posted by cousinlucky I don't know the name of the actress that played the role of his girlfriend but she sure turned me on! That's Liv Tyler ... she ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    I don't know the name of the actress that played the role of his girlfriend but she sure turned me on!
    That's Liv Tyler... she was good in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. You might be a fan of her rock and roller dad, Steven Tyler, and didn't know he was her father.
    oz

Thanks Ozar!! The way that she walked out of the restaurant into the alley to look for Edward Norton had me drooling inside. It took all my strength to hide my lust from the youngsters.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

oz
    forum.guy
    Thanks Ozar!! The way that she walked out of the restaurant into the alley to look for Edward Norton had me drooling inside. It took all my strength to hide my lust from the youngsters.
    She's played everything from a sweet thing to a rather wild thing as within the following two tiles:

Inventing the Abbotts (1997)

One Night at McCool's (2001)
    oz

Thanks again Ozar!
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

I saw AVATAR and can say that words Great, fantastic,awesome are understatements!
    I wish I could see it in an iMAX theater, but there are none in Greece I think.

I saw Up in the Air over the weekend. It was great but I had heard it would be one of the favorites for the Oscars and I don't know if I understand that or would agree with it. Granted, I haven't seen a lot of movies this year so I wouldn't know what would be an Oscar contender but it's basically an above average romantic comedy. I will say that I was rather invested in the characters, which I guess is the mark of a good movie.

oz
    forum.guy
    I just watched District Nine which came out for rental today. I'm sorry but the movie felt like a pilot for a TV series where they hook you for another movie to find out why the Alien ship stopped in Africa. Then they hook you for another movie to find out what happens in District Ten in three years.
    It may be that I am too old to appreciate what I saw!!
    Ok, my blu-ray copy of District 9 came in today and I was able to watch it this evening.

The movie wasn't really all that great and it was rather stupid in some ways, although I did start liking it more toward the end. The special effects are quite good and the movie is visually appealing, especially in blu-ray. Anyone that likes lots of bloody shoot'em up type scenes should happy as there are plenty of them to behold. Movies and television shows that are shot with that extremely jerky camera movement that is so popular these days gives me a bit of a headache and this movie had plenty of it. Overall, this movie did not meet my expectations.

I'd personally recommend anyone rent this movie or watch it on cable/satellite TV before buying it.
    Last edited by oz; 12-29-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: spell
    oz

I'd personally recommend anyone rent this movie or watch it on cable/satellite TV before buying it.[/QUOTE]

Excellent advice Ozar!!
    Linux user # 414321

I finally got to see "The Hangover", that's some funny stuff right there. I plan to watch it again just for the fun of it.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Hey ozar! Yeah I saw it too, and like some other people were saying, it's "a great looking" movie, but it has a weak plot and a weak set of characters. I literally knew what the whole story was about a quarter of the way into it. If anyone has seen it, you know what I mean

Not really new, but I thought "Law Abiding Citizen" was great!

--robertneville777

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast