Find the answer to your Linux question:
ok, it's tax time again, I went to hr block's free fed page and got the message " operating system not supported" and a list of mac and windos o.s, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

doing taxes and....

ok, it's tax time again, I went to hr block's free fed page and got the message " operating system not supported" and a list of mac and windos o.s, well, not having any of those o.s lying around... I went ahead and logged into hr's site and went to my account and everything worked fine. do you all think i should just go ahead ? or is there something im not understaning.

I used TurboTax and it worked just fine. I would think that as long as the transaction will complete you should be ok. Just be sure to print out the confirmation/order number in case you have troubles.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

You're more than likely getting that message because if something didn't display correctly, and for some reason you contacted them, they won't know the first thing to suggest to you as far as a setting or configuration.
    So while it may not be supported, you should still be okay. Cuz you can login, we know that it's compatible.

Still, though, I'd take Mike's advise and hang on to the confirmations.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close