Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I've been using kde 4.3.x via Debian unstable. Since 4.3.2 it's been good. I hardly have any crashes. I don't use nepomunk or any kde desktop searching; I also don't ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I've been using kde 4.3.x via Debian unstable. Since 4.3.2 it's been good. I hardly have any crashes. I don't use nepomunk or any kde desktop searching; I also don't get it yet. I came across recol and it's a great desktop search solution.

4.4 hasn't hit Debian yet, so I don't have a comment, except to say the first two point releases of 4.3 fixed a lot of bugs; three months after release. 4.3 was the best Linux desktop I've used.

Linux User
    I've never liked KDE, but I like KDE4.4. Its been stable and I love tabbed window management.

oz
    forum.guy
    I'm actually having some new issues in KDE 4.4.0 on all my machines, whereas the 4.3.x releases were starting to work pretty well. It's almost as if they fixed a bunch of bugs only to introduce some new ones in this latest release. I'm very much looking forward to when KDE is again as stable as it was in the classic 3.5.x series.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2