Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everyone! I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I started using Linux Mint 8 about 3 months ago. I have came here many times ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Hello, I am recently new to linux

Hello everyone!
    I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I started using Linux Mint 8 about 3 months ago. I have came here many times in search for answers to stuff that I do not know how to do with Linux and have received lots of help. So I would like to thank all of the users on here that supply the knowledge that I have found very helpful. I decided to join this forum because I am having a problem getting my webcam to work with adobe flash on the internet. I have searched lots of sites and have came up with little information on a fix. Mostly I have found that this is a wide spread problem. If anyone has any advice for me on fixing this problem it would be greatly appreciated. If I have posted this to the wrong area I apologize as I am new to using forums and have no idea what I am doing. Thanks.

I learn quickly and have not had very many problems with Linux so far and I hope to become knowledgeable enough to help others as well.

Hi and Welcome to the LinuxForums !
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First