Results 1 to 3 of 3
I came across this quiz which again shows that I am " over the hill " and " out of it "!! However I expect that most LF members consider ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 02-15-2010 #1
You Don't Know Tech!
However I expect that most LF members consider this stuff passe!!
You don't know tech: The InfoWorld news quizPCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
Linux user # 414321
You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!
- 02-15-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
CousinLucky, I think most of those questions fall into the category of "Who gives a fark!". My take?
1. Amazon-MacMillan kerfuffle? We all lose, but MacMillan is going to lose more (business).
2. Amazon touch-screen purchase? It should have been "touch-n-go"...
3. Google and the NSA? I'm looking for a hole to hide in.
4. An iPad "killer"? A bullet w/ Steve Jobs' name on it.
5. Who will be dissing Google? Most everyone who competes with them, who is most everybody who would like to be in their place.
6. What percentage of expensive (>$1000) computers are Macs? It shows what good software is worth, and people will pay ANYthing (almost - 90% anyway) to get the hardware it runs on.
7. Dick Durbin? Who? And I live in Illinois...
8. Google Doodle - XKCD ROCKS!
9. I would have voted for Dig Dug.
10. Answer to "What do you get"? Sick. To heck with the Terrorist Watch List. There should be a "Spammer Shoot On Sight" list.Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!
- 02-16-2010 #3