Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I've watched the whole first season... I like the premise. I'd say I liked the show but I finally became convinced that they are all paid actors or are utterly ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

I've watched the whole first season... I like the premise. I'd say I liked the show but I finally became convinced that they are all paid actors or are utterly ignorant individuals (here I go on my survivalistic high-horse, of course...). Of course, it's hard to call this a 'reality' show when you can't actually use mortal aggression in survivalist circumstances XD

About the ending (while trying to dodge spoilers)... I don't exactly believe their adversaries could have located them and made the trip so easily, but even then my first thought would be to smile, wave, and keep moving

Quote Originally Posted by ryokimball View Post
    I've watched the whole first season... I like the premise. I'd say I liked the show but I finally became convinced that they are all paid actors or are utterly ignorant individuals (here I go on my survivalistic high-horse, of course...). Of course, it's hard to call this a 'reality' show when you can't actually use mortal aggression in survivalist circumstances XD

About the ending (while trying to dodge spoilers)... I don't exactly believe their adversaries could have located them and made the trip so easily, but even then my first thought would be to smile, wave, and keep moving
    Glad to see another fan of the show.
    I didn't get to see season 1 yet, I'm hoping it will show up in my on demand movies. I think some of them are "utterly ignorant individuals" but not all of them...and I really hope they got paid for 50 days of their time....that was an adventure. I mostly agree with your assessment of the ending but maybe it wasn't the same individuals they had just escaped from. I would have been waving the bird at them but not smiling! haha
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2