Find the answer to your Linux question:
The cure to all humanity's biggest problems... by "Cosmicbrat".. From: "DonaldJ" <occultrush@fastmail.fm> To: premier@gov.bc.ca , premier@gov.ab.ca , mgi@gov.mb.ca , ombudsman@cbc.ca , LarryKingLive@cnn.com , thehour@cbc.ca , dennis.fentie@gov.yk.ca , rwjghiz@gov.pe.ca , submissions@backpackinglight.com ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

The cure to all humanity's biggest problems... by "Cosmicbrat"..

The cure to all humanity's biggest problems... by "Cosmicbrat"..

"DonaldJ" <occultrush@fastmail.fm>
    To:
    premier@gov.bc.ca, premier@gov.ab.ca, mgi@gov.mb.ca, ombudsman@cbc.ca, LarryKingLive@cnn.com, thehour@cbc.ca, dennis.fentie@gov.yk.ca, rwjghiz@gov.pe.ca, submissions@backpackinglight.com, premier@gov.ns.ca, floyd_roland@gov.nt.ca, admin@democraticunderground.com, twhalenlux@archregina.sk.ca, me@glennbeck.com, webmaster@discovery.com, letters@canadafreepress.com, president@whitehouse.gov, caffertyfile@CNN.com, webmaster@nationalgeographic.com, premier@gov.sk.ca, Premier@gnb.ca, info@huffingtonpost.com, irfanview@gmx.net, webmaster@newscientist.com, webmaster@globalhealth.org, premier@gov.nl.ca, premier@leg.gov.mb.ca, natodoc@hq.nato.int
    Date:
    Fri, 15 Oct 2010 3:47 PM (< 1 min ago)
    Show original
    Show full header

The cure to all humanity's biggest problems...

...When you were little.. a baby.. your first fright brought something
    ugly up from near your stomach & diaphragm... It feels like a hot
    tingly wicked bubble crawling up to your throat.. When it gets to your throat
    it nearly chokes you with fear, and hurt, and angers, and increases your
    heart rate... From there it remains hovering triggered on, forever
    waiting for opportunities to trigger your defenses... The more it gets
    triggered, the easier it gets triggered... It makes people and critters
    be angry, hateful, psychotic, and violent...

The cure is too focus on it, and push it back down to off position.. reset it back down, like "resetting a car bumper jack back down"...

Without fears and angers, wars and most crime will suddenly cease to
    exist.. People will stop hurting each other.. Anger will fade from
    cultures.. Love will take its place... Teach this to humanity before
    it's too late... Try it yourself, and you'll find you've got a smile that just won't quit..
    You'll probably feel so good you'll be laughing away your pains ans sorrows...
    Could take a few hours to click-in.. Took me seven hours for it to click...
    --
    DonaldJ
    occultrush@fastmail.fm

--
    FastMail - reliable email hosting services (IMAP, POP, SMTP, Web) - mmm... Fastmail...
    Last edited by cosmicbrat; 10-16-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Life Is Infinitely Less Important Than Freedom. A Free Man Has A Value
    To Himself And Perhaps To His Time; A Ward Of The State Is Useless To
    Himself - Useful Only As So Many Foot-Pounds Of Energy Serving Those
    Who Manage To Set Themselves Above Him. - Walter Lippmann
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Just Joined!
    How does love fit in that quoted statement..?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I have the answer to all of humanity's problems.
    But in order to implement this plan, I must have
    power. Some poor misguided individuals out there
    don't understand and don't want me to have the
    power I need. Unfortunately, I will have to liquidate them,
    for their own good, of course.

Just Joined!
    "liquidate them"..? Wow! and Yikes!..

Wouldn't it be a better route to just wake them to a little reality..?
    You don't need any power over anything.. All you need is to teach people how to open, and use, their minds a little more than they do.. But it seem that most people are afraid to think, because thinking causes them bad headaches... Most people don't have an original thought in their whole lifetime.. People seem to believe that making opinion is "thinking"...

I see humans as each one is "a delicious orchestra of motion and purity".. If only they could see themselves in truth... If only they could see that how they live is destroying this planet.. our only home.. Our kid's only home.. We just gotta stop wrecking this planet, and save some for our children's children.. I'm sure they would like to see trees and animals and bugs too...
    If this global war on drugs goes nuclear in the sand, the resulting tons of fallout will likely extinct all the planet's forests, all our lawns and crops, and all of the planet's pollinators, when that fallout drops to the earth over the next couple years, blanketing everything with a fine layer of extremely toxic dust... It will make the planet's water, air, and land, deadly to life.. We will need breathing masks 24/7, for all the good it will do... Humanity is liquidating itself.. All you need to do is wake them to that fact.. But do they even give a dam..? Does anyone listen to Al Gore and GreenPeace..?

Try this for a family member who has a stuffed nose... Imagine there are tiny hands reaching inside that person's sinuses.. gently caressing the puffy swollen skin inside the sinuses, bidding it to tighten to become flat against the walls of the sinus... Suddenly that person is breathing freely... This same "trick" can be use to restart a stopped heart, or shut off bleeding, etc...

Me thinks humanity needs love, not destruction... But how in this hell do you teach love, without getting beatup for it..?

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    Life Is Infinitely Less Important Than Freedom. A Free Man Has A Value To Himself And Perhaps To His Time; A Ward Of The State Is Useless To Himself - Useful Only As So Many Foot-Pounds Of Energy Serving Those Who Manage To Set Themselves Above Him. - Walter Lippmann
    I'm sorry!! The title of this thread is a cure for humanity's biggest problems and I consider " The Waging Of War " Mankind's biggest problem and thus I posted the quote!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Just Joined!
    The waging of war is merely a symptom of a deeper problem.. probably greed and need...

I'm wondering what life will be like on earth after the Arabs and the Americans have their huge nuclear exchange in the sand..? I fear for my children, and for yours... It's just gonna get crazier...
    I wish I could fix it all.. but I'm just a little nothing, and I'm poor, and I'm dying, and my memory is failing... I wasted my whole life trying to help humanity out of this hell.. I failed... sorry...

oz
    forum.guy
    Guys, I'm closing this because the waging of war and nuclear exchanges comes under the heading of politics, and as you already know such posts are not allowed on these forums. There are other forums better suited to such subjects so please find another forum or a blog to carry on with any political and/or religious views.

Thank you.
    oz

Just Joined!

Ease all your aches and pains...

Thanks Ozar for permitting the 'help humanity" thread, go as far as you let it go, in bending the rules some... My deepest apologies sir...

I have something that doesn't go against the rules, to add to that thread...

I'm very excited about it...

I've got a nasty court case coming up.. The system is abusing me all to hell.. 25th of this month in Selkirk Manitoba.. I do wish I could afford a lawyer.. I wish Legal Aid wouldn't refuse to take my case.. I'm all alone in this truly insane mess.. I don't know what to do..? I feel like crying...

I've got this nasty fear of what those bullies intend to do to damage my life even more.. It's making my stomach anxiety and stingy, and choking me... I'm constantly pushing it back down in trying to suppress the ugliness of it... A couple hours ago I pushed it down, down, down, and something "clicked".. felt like a tiny burp in the pit of my stomach, then ALL my old-age aches and pain instantly vanished,and I was bouncing up and down the ladder like a 20-year old, in cleaning my client's eaves...
    Even my carpel tunnel wrists don't ache anymore in the slightest.. My stiff neck doesn't ache anymore...
    I'm smiling and laughing a lot, and sighing a lot too, and even singing.. It feels like I just shook "Hell" off of me...

Please teach this to humanity... Maybe most people can erase all their aches and pains too...

Moderator Edit:

I have something that doesn't go against the rules, to add to that thread...
    As per your request, this post has been added to the above thread that was locked. Please don't create any more add-on posts, or threads such as this.

Thank you.
    Last edited by oz; 10-22-2010 at 06:03 AM.