Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #11
    Just Joined!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    82

    Where do you think a person would have a better chance of finding something for sale?

    A) Google
    B) A Linux forum

    Answer:

  2. #12
    "I snuck up on a Vista using friend while he was working on a document and said loudly and clearly

    Select All
    Delete
    Save
    Close

    It works very well"


    ________________________


    "to a friend".. Yikes! and Ouch!... Are they still a friend?..

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GregBrannon View Post
    Where do you think a person would have a better chance of finding something for sale?

    A) Google
    B) A Linux forum

    Answer:


    Where there are people into the same thing...

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #14
    Penguin of trust elija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Either at home or at work or down the pub
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicbrat View Post
    "I snuck up on a Vista using friend while he was working on a document and said loudly and clearly

    Select All
    Delete
    Save
    Close

    It works very well"
    Not really, but if I caught a friend using that, there is a twisted part of me that would try it just to see if it worked!

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicbrat View Post
    "to a friend".. Yikes! and Ouch!... Are they still a friend?..
    Would they still be my friend? That would depend on who I found doing it
    Should you be sitting wondering,
    Which Batman is the best,
    There's only one true answer my friend,
    It's Adam Bloody West!


    The Fifth Continent

  6. #15
    there is a twisted part of me that would try it just to see if"...

    _____________________


    That's the "Brat".. And if you do your bratting in the cosmics, it's "cosmicbrating"...
    You and me pestering someone with a vengeance, would probably have them running far far away, fast fast, screaming and tugging at their hair, then limping a lot, and callin' fer their mummies...

    I thought of doing that to my brother's voice command desktop, when he had a whole downloaded book up in the file, but I held back... You're badder 'n me... BaD!..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •