Results 1 to 7 of 7
I like the concept that these folks are using to bring a Linux Netbook to every day users. Our devices come with multiple Linux-based distribution, running on an ARM processor. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 10-23-2010 #1
Our devices come with multiple Linux-based distribution, running on an ARM processor. By just pressing the magic AI button, you can literally switch between our home-made AIOS, Ubuntu, Chrome or Google Android. This allows you to run the best apps of each OS, side-by-side, without any performance loss. Browse the web, watch online videos such as Youtube or Hulu, or video-call your friends on Skype. And of course, everything is open-source, again.
These Netbooks blow my EEEPCs and My Acer Aspire One out of the water. These things are killer.
* ARM Texas Instruments cortex-A8 with video and 3D acceleration
* Numonyx 512MB RAM + 256 MB NAND
* 8GB microSD card
* 1024x600 8.9" capacitive touchscreen
(see the demo on the Touch Book page)
* Extractable Mini Book
* Detachable Bluetooth / USB keyboard
* Stored-in 2GB USB keychain
* Stored-in Dual Screen
* Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth class 2.1
* Video output HDMI 720p
* 4 available USB 2.0 (2 internal, 2 external)
* 3-dimensional accelerometer
* Speakers, micro and headphone I/O
* Headset included
* 3 batteries:
o 12000mAh in the Keyboard
o 6000mAh in the Tablet
o 1500mAh in the Mini Book
* outstanding battery life
* FCC, CE, UL-certified, 5V, 3.5A power adapter
* Bi-color silver/black case
* Dark-red transparent back cover
* Secured attachment system of tablet into keyboard
* 9.7" x 7" x 1.3" for 3 lbs
Wish I had disposable income. I want one.
I watched the video and about cried.
- 10-24-2010 #2
Depends how you define disposable income. Seems like as soon as my income comes in, the bills dispose of it!
- 10-24-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
They have everything in it. But I wonder why they left out the web camera?Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.
- 10-24-2010 #4
- 10-24-2010 #5
- 10-24-2010 #6
Amen brother. Between utilities and the school tax component of property tases, it takes a big bite.
- 10-24-2010 #7
- Join Date
- Jul 2004