Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thank You, Ozar!!!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Thank You, Ozar!!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Banned
    let's put it this way...

Which patents Microsoft gets its hands on should be the least of your concerns right now: i'd worry about the viability of Linux if, and only if MS get their hands on the UNIX patent that won the court case against SCO.

Furthermore, i'd say that Microsoft has mellowed out a LOT since the past 5 years. If there's any of the big tech companies that deserves a few more chances to redeem itself, i'd say that Microsoft deserves them.

Rather, the real nasty most people should be concerning themselves with is Apple, the company which tried to sue Sun for Project Looking Glass and has already launched an all-out war against Google and Android. This spawn of Satan known as Steve Jobs has shown time and again that he does not respect any software patents except for his own, bawls like a baby when things don't go their way and will do anything to spite his oponent when he cant get what he wants.
    Last edited by Etna; 12-18-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2