Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
That's not necessarily the case. Sometimes such super-power agencies also abuse their force. And sometimes they are just incompetent. You've probably heard of the many cases where British state officials ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

That's not necessarily the case. Sometimes such super-power agencies also abuse their force. And sometimes they are just incompetent. You've probably heard of the many cases where British state officials forgot some CDs with confidential material in public service vehicles.
    Refining Linux Advent calendar: 24 Outstanding ZSH Gems

Linux Newbie
    Eh, yeah... sadly, I was trying to make a joke. In actuality, I am more and more of the opinion that the (at least, the U.S.) government (a) thinks it is constantly at a state of war, and (b) is convinced it owns everything.

Why can't we all just get along?

Good question. I'm glad not to live in the US. I mean, the land itself is beautiful, but the war against terror and the 1984-like police and intelligence services are dreadful.
    Refining Linux Advent calendar: 24 Outstanding ZSH Gems

oz
    forum.guy
    Sorry guys, but this thread seems to have run its course and is now veering off into governments, wars, and politics, which are not permitted on the forums, so locking it down.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2