Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
I came across Dustin Hoffman's Marathon Man in my DVD collection yesterday and I could not remember what it was about, so I watched it. My mind must be getting ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I came across Dustin Hoffman's Marathon Man in my DVD collection yesterday and I could not remember what it
    was about, so I watched it. My mind must be getting senile because it was almost like watching it for the first time.
    Afterward I watched the movie Munich!! Today I watched " The Organization "!! All 3 are good movies even
    without the inclusion of elaborate " special effects "!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Thanks for the reminder about Marathon Man Lucky! I remember seeing it "back when" and the image of Hoffman getting his teeth drilled by the nazi doctor/dentist to force him to 'fess up stays with me to this day. Anyway, I think I will have to watch it again... TAL.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

I happen to watch Three Idiots and must say have enjoyed it very much. It was like being taken on an emotional roller coaster of sorts.
    Last edited by nujinini; 10-31-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: typo
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

oz
    forum.guy
    I tried watching Babel yesterday because it was supposed to be a good movie, having won a number of awards, or nominations:

Babel (2006) - IMDb

The actors were certainly good enough and the movie had hints that it was a good movie, but it was too all over the place regarding the story line for me, so I moved on to something else. Might try it again later, when more in the mood for that kind of movie.
    oz

Just watched "Real Steel" this weekend, it is like a mashup of Rocky + The Champion + Iron giant. But the animation is great and the kids liked it a lot, not bad for a Saturday matinee

Just Joined!
    Just watched Ipman and Ipman2

oz
    forum.guy
    I watched The Experiment a couple of days ago:

The Experiment (2010) - IMDb

While I generally like Forest Whitaker in most anything that he's in, this movie was neither terrible or all that great, in my opinion. I'm giving it a score of 6 out of 10.
    oz

This weekend we watched Horrible Bosses, which was pretty funny and Bad Teacher, which was okay.
    I'd give them a 7 and 6 respectively.
    Horrible Bosses (2011) - IMDb
    Bad Teacher (2011) - IMDb
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

oz
    forum.guy
    Had a chance to watch Captain America: The First Avenger earlier this evening:

IMDb - Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

It was an okay movie, but the most interesting part was the special effects they used to make Captain America (Chris Evans) look shorter, skinnier, sickly and weak before he became the much taller and healthier looking hero of the show. I'd give it about a 6.5 to 7 out of 10 score.
    oz

On November 5, 2011 I watched V for Vendetta, again! A relevant movie for the date!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast