Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I've been running Chromium for a good few months now and I do like it. I haven't been running AdBlock for a while as I didn't like the permissions it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I've been running Chromium for a good few months now and I do like it. I haven't been running AdBlock for a while as I didn't like the permissions it was asking for after one of the updates. I must revisit that...

What I do miss is being able to use shift+enter for .net addresses and ctrl+shift+enter for .org addresses. I love that feature in Firefox/Rekonq.

Thanks, Elija & Gruven. I've installed AdBlock+ and NotScript and feel a lot happier now. They both seem to work properly although I'm actually using Chromium, not Chrome. I tried them out on a trusted site that needs to have javascript enabled to work. I must say I like the speed of Chromium. Firefox is so damn' slow.
    "I'm just a little old lady; don't try to dazzle me with jargon!"
    www.hrussman.entadsl.com

Hey, I've just discovered something that is really cool. When you open a new tab in Chromium, it shows thumbnails of your favorite sites to go to in one click.

Now that is so thoughtful...
    "I'm just a little old lady; don't try to dazzle me with jargon!"
    www.hrussman.entadsl.com

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    And in chrome/chromium, you can search from the address bar. That is one of my favorite perks.

I uninstalled Firefox from my computers long ago and forced myself to use and learn chrome/chromium.

Linux User #376741
    Code is Poetry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2