Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi linux folks! I am new, and excited about changing to Linux instead of the other OS. I'm not even going to mention MS, cause I think you all know ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Talking Newbie Linux User

Hi linux folks! I am new, and excited about changing to Linux instead of the other OS. I'm not even going to mention MS, cause I think you all know about it.

I used a lot of programs in that other system, and my challenge will be to learn the Linux way. Ubuntu 10.04 is my game. Access is important to me, as in the program, but I want to learn how to setup a PostGre server, or whatever you call that in Linux. I have no clue how to get started here. Any help would be most appreciated.

Flight Simulator is another favorite, and I have it available on a small partition, until I can learn how to wean myself off to something in Linux that will do the same thing. Suggestions are most welcome.

I am 68 years old, but still learning every day. Once I learn it, look out. Thanks in advance to all you linux experts that have the answers that I need to learn from you. God Bless You All...

Joe West

Banned
    Hi there i{m new too,

I would like to know how to connect from windows 7 to a linux server with cpanel

what do i Need more than server ip, username and pass and how do I do it

Hello and welcome to both of you.
    @aldragon, you might want to create your own new thread with your problem.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Welcome to both of you. Always glad to have new recruits/fellow linux users.
    Registered Linux user #526930