Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello World, i am beginning C language programmer,i want to join to open source development team that can i to gets experience and to learn more from the working,team and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

really C language Begginer to Open source Development Team

Hello World,
    i am beginning C language programmer,i want to join to open source development team that can i to gets experience and to learn more from the working,team and whatever
    until know i did bmi calculator,equation from leaf one ,this is very basic things,and i want to programming in the early work basics things and go up..

email me:
    beyair1(at)gmai(dot)com

or pm me..

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

If you are interested in joining an open source development team, you'll have much better luck at achieving your goal if you go to them at their websites and show your interest in joining. It's unlikely that they will show up here looking for you.

Good luck with, either way.
    oz

Do you have any idea what kind of software you would be interested in writing? You will want to look at newer, smaller projects. You will also most likely want to start out doing documentation. By documenting code and doing flowcharts, pseudo code, use cases, and screen flows you will gain trust and knowledge. After doing this for a while and once you begin to feel comfortable, that is when I would recommend contributing code.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    There's a tonne of interesting projects over at sourceforge.net that could use some help!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!