Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
You can find some nice images of Cebu in Google Images , and of course you can get a nice bird's eye-view from within Google Maps : Google Images Google ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

You can find some nice images of Cebu in Google Images, and of course you can get a nice bird's eye-view from within Google Maps:

Google Images

Google Maps

The Google Maps view is currently covered with white clouds until you zoom in past them.

Unfortunately, I've been having to do most of my site seeing that way, lately.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by ozar View Post
    ...Unfortunately, I've been having to do most of my site seeing that way, lately.
    Man!!

You deserve a vacation Oz! Why don't you consider coming down here for a few days and I will be more than happy to show you around.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by nujinini View Post
    Why don't you consider coming down here for a few days and I will be more than happy to show you around.
    It's been quite some time since I've had the opportunity to take a nice long trip, but if and when the chance should come about, I might take you up on it. Thanks for the offer!
    oz

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    You are most welcome!

If the whole LF team wants to come here for a conference/vacation, that would really be great too! I was particularly impressed with Bohol. Pristine beaches, man made forest, etc. Eco friendly place. Anyway, I might just be biased because I'm from here. I'm sure other countries have their own share of wonderful scenic spots.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

The only time I could afford to go to the Phillipines was back in 1979 courtesy of the U.S Goverment on a LPH. Ate my first balut and chased it with San Miguel Beer .

Have some good memories from there. Need to win a Lotto to go now though. Would need a motorcycle there also to feel at home. Had good times there nujinini.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

The only time I could afford to go to the Phillipines was back in 1979 courtesy of the U.S Goverment on a LPH.
    Cool!

Ate my first balut and chased it with San Miguel Beer .
    I salute you sir!

Have some good memories from there. Need to win a Lotto to go now though. Would need a motorcycle there also to feel at home. Had good times there nujinini.
    Well, then I hope you win one and be able to bring your bike here then. There has been a biking club that have been established in the past year. Harleys. Oh the sound of almost a hundred overtaking me on the road can just make my testosterone level rise. (Need some help in that area lately)
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2