Results 1 to 1 of 1
Fedora Utils lets you install codecs and softwares as well as tweak your Fedora system with just few clicks. Also, you can just select the tasks and let Fedora Utils ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 02-25-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Fedora Utils - Automated Installs and Tweaks for Fedora
After downloading, execute the script in terminal as root.
- Add Additional Repos, e.g.- RPMFusion, Google, Chromium, VirtualBox, Skype etc.
- Install Multimedia Codecs, DVD Playback, Flash Plugin, Sun Java, Microsoft Truetype Fonts, additional Softwares like LibreOffice, Google Earth, GTalk Plugin, Wine with Gecko, Adobe Air etc
- Change system settings such as set Yum to keep package cache, enable autologin, set SELinux in permissive mode, fix Anaconda Runtime causing Revisor not to start
- Optimize Boot Process by turning off unnecessary daemons
- Customize Terminal by adding colours and Fortune messages
- View System Information
And much more...
The project is also on sourceforge.