Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello folks! Over the years entropy has taken care of my life. My room is a mess, my car is a mess, my pc is a huge mess and i'm ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

New guy in town

Hello folks!

Over the years entropy has taken care of my life. My room is a mess, my car is a mess, my pc is a huge mess and i'm looking a mess right now

So it's time for a new start and part of it involves installing Linux on my Pc and get rid of Windows for good.

I'm a complete newb so any help on how to get started will be much apreciated. (just on the Linux part unless you have something to say about room and car cleaning ).

Besides that I want to say i'm glad i found this forum and to wish you all a very nice day

Ha Ha....Welcome messed up dude.

Your real messing up has still not started, and that will heavily involve one-o-one fights with Linux' BUT you'll end up having a new less messed up life in your PC .

Can't comment on your car and room though, unless they run on Linux, hehe.

Howdy and Welcome. Good luck with the spring cleaning.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Welcome!

The best learning processes I had with linux is when I get to mess up my system and fix it up again. Only to mess it up after a while to fix it up again. And so on....and so forth.

Kidding aside, welcome dude!
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Welcome to the forum. A couple of sites, beside this one, you should get familiar with is distrowatch.com and <Linux> - Google Search. You don't say what version of linux you are using, but the distrowatch site has hundreds to choose from.
    Registered Linux user #526930