Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Like Tree3Likes
LOL. I purposely did not post this years playoff chase as I was hoping and praying that not doing so would result in a different outcome compared to last year. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

LOL.
    I purposely did not post this years playoff chase as I was hoping and praying that not doing so would result in a different outcome compared to last year. We did get to see some truly amazing baseball (see game 6 World series '11) even though my team lost, I am still extremely proud of those guys. Way to go Rangers.
    NBA lockout continues. It's like day 120 or so. NBA owners and Players. please get this done and make a deal NOW.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

My Condolences Ranger Fans!

Personally, I did not care who won this years World Series as sports are not a priority with me anymore! However I knew that many LF members were hoping that the Rangers would win. My best friend thinks that professional sports players make too much money and act like spoiled brats!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Well last night i played my last football game ever as a senior in high school it was rough.. We lost but we never gave up our team wasnt very good but i still had a great year statistically and i had fun

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    My favourite sport is rugby. I even managed to play on a team when I was living in Australia. I do not have a favourite local team, but internationally, I cheer for South Africa, Wales and Ireland. Living in China, getting a rugby fix is very difficult. So I am always unhappy.

Holy Cow Batman; The New York Jets Beat The Buffalo Bills, Today!!
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

" Smokin Joe Frazier " was indeed a " Class Act " in the thuggish world of boxing;
    Rest In Peace, Mr. Frazier, Rest In Peace!!
    Linux user # 414321

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14