Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
All the best for your team ahead of round2...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

All the best for your team ahead of round2
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

BOOM!
    Game one against the the reigning world champions did not go the way most people thought it would. Dallas Mavs win game 1 against Los Angeles Lakers. . This shocked a lot of people including Las Vegas odds makers and bookies, not to mention the people who bet on them.
    Still a long ways to go just to get out of the 2nd Round. Anything could happen. Lets go MAVS!
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Game 2 went the same, Mavs over the Lakers with Game 3 tonight in Dallas. The NBA world is in shock. GO MAVS!
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.

Cool Mike,Seems like your team doing so well there Did you placed any bets on MAVS ?!
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    Anytime Arrogant Kobe's Lakers lose a game I have a very good day!!
    I share your joy!
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

My 5 sons go for the Heats. And so I go with them for peace. I used to be a Lakers fan but that was during the time of Jerry West.

On Sunday, time would seem to stand still again in our country when Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley goes inside the ring. May he best fighter win. Pacquiao is going to wear a yellow glove. A first time in the history of the sports.

Bets are on
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Quote Originally Posted by nujinini View Post
    On Sunday, time would seem to stand still again in our country when Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley goes inside the ring...
    Manny...wow...Big fan (An amateur boxer here)

Quote Originally Posted by nujinini View Post
    My 5 sons go for the Heats. And so I go with them for peace. I used to be a Lakers fan but that was during the time of Jerry West.

On Sunday, time would seem to stand still again in our country when Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley goes inside the ring. May he best fighter win. Pacquiao is going to wear a yellow glove. A first time in the history of the sports.

Bets are on
    Nice to see some Boxing fans, Pacquiao is an awesome fighter....I'd love to see any of his fights. Does anyone remember a boxer by the name of Paulie Ayala?
    He has a boxing school here in Fort Worth and I see him every other day, he's a good guy but I still would not want to mess with him.

*clears throat*
    @nujinini
    Uhm, we have a heated Rivalry going on here with the "Miami cHeat" as we like to call them around here. They toasted Dallas Mavs in 2006 finals after we went up 2 - 0 in the Finals and they came back and stole it from us. We have never forgiven them for that and we really hope to meat Miami in the Finals again, if we can get that far. Good Luck to you and your sons...if we can get to the Finals again, your going to need that luck buddy.

@Lakshmipathi
    No, sir. Short answer: I don't gamble. But I have been known to make a wager or two between friends. Long answer: I feel that I work way too hard for my money and I would feel absolutely terrible if I lost money on sports. Another way to look at it: Instead of gambling, use the money to buy a ticket to the game.
    Last edited by MikeTbob; 05-07-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTbob View Post
    @nujinini
    Uhm, we have a heated Rivalry going on here with the "Miami cHeat" as we like to call them around here. They toasted Dallas Mavs in 2006 finals after we went up 2 - 0 in the Finals and they came back and stole it from us. We have never forgiven them for that and we really hope to meat Miami in the Finals again, if we can get that far. Good Luck to you and your sons...if we can get to the Finals again, your going to need that luck buddy.
    Hahaha! My kids love Dirk Nowitski, Jason, Kidd, & the owner Mark Cuban. They think Mark is a cool dude. At this point, were still on the same side of the fence. My kids (and me) are routing for the Mavs. Hope they win 3rd game which we are watching as I type. 3rd quarter, 88-87 courtesy fo a free throw by Dirk.

They just relate to the cHeats ehem I mean Heats better. It's mainly because of Wade.
    Last edited by nujinini; 05-07-2011 at 04:12 AM.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Mavs Win!

This crowd has gone bezerk! I can see that big smile on Cuban's face!

I think we might be meeting in the finals MikeTbob!

cousinlucky and I are going to have a pretty nice day. Hahaha!

98 - 92 GO MAVS!!! 4 - 0!
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast